- - - T U R N a L E A F - - -

I feel like i have a spring in my step - i woke up this morning and actually felt very DIFFERENT!!

It was Eleanor Roosevelt who said:

"The future belongs to those
who believe in the beauty
of their dreams"

Well, today is just one of those days where everything has just "clicked" into place: my thinking, my enthusiasm & motivation, my energy levels & my desire to leap over the edge!

You remember the thought from Apollonaire, well this one is from Ray Bradbury:

"First you jump off the cliff
& you build your wings on the way down"


Now, this is the last month of the third quarter - and i am about to identify my major goals for the month. i know what you are thinking - and yes, i am late with my goals - it has been a very busy August which totally consumed my entire thinking and all my effort. But that is well within my stride now and it is time to move ahead!

I am thinking KIS - just keep them simple, keep them relevant, ensure they are breakthrough, detail how i am going to achieve them & then schedule my goals into my planner!

Simple = Clarity
Relevant = the goals will contribute to my overall annual plan
Breakthrough = these goals will have the most impact on my life!
Detail = break each goal down into manageable tasks
Schedule = timetable each task into my planner

"Everyone who got where they are
had to begin where they were"

- - Richard Paul Evans

Mauri ora
Urban

No comments: